The Reference Manual of the Official Documents of the American Occupational Therapy Association, Inc., 18th Edition
Since 1980, the American Occupational Therapy Association has collected its official documents—must-have information for occupational therapy practitioners, educators, and tudents—into one handy, frequently updated reference work. The 18th edition continues in that long tradition.
In addition to the Occupational Therapy Practice Framework, 2nd Edition, and the Occupational Therapy Code of Ethics and Ethics Standards (2010), this book contains many valuable and timely documents. Several that are new to this edition include
• Guidelines for Documentation of Occupational Therapy
• Obesity and Occupational Therapy
• The Role of Occupational Therapy in Wound Management
• Cognition, Cognitive Rehabilitation, and Occupational Performance
• AOTA’s Societal Statement on Health Disparities.
This text is a valuable resource for occupational therapy practitioners and managers and provides a solid grounding in the profession for students.