AOTA Fieldwork Educator Certificate Workshop-University of Chicago
University of Chicago
5841 South Maryland Avenue, MC 1081
Chicago, IL 60637
December 7-8, 2013 (Registration deadline: November 22)
Instructors: Sara Clark and Rebecca Ozelie
Earn 15 Contact Hours (1.5 AOTA CEUs/15 NBCOT PDUs)
As an occupational therapy fieldwork educator, your knowledge, supervision, and direction are critical to the success of your students and to the future of occupational therapy. AOTA is pleased to offer you the opportunity to advance your skills in this important area at the AOTA Fieldwork Educator Certificate Program!
What you can expect to gain from this unique 2-day training for fieldwork educators and academic fieldwork coordinators—
- Deeper understanding of your role as a fieldwork educator
- Effective strategies to integrate learning theories and supervision models
- Increased skills to provide high-quality educational opportunities during fieldwork experiences
- Interaction with trainers through dialogue and reflections about fieldwork
- Engagement in 4 curricular modules: administration, education, supervision, and evaluation
- Analysis of strategies to support best practice in fieldwork education
- Continuing education credit (15 contact hours) toward licensure renewal
Contact: Marla Robinson at email@example.com; 773-702-0576
For other ways to order, see the Customer Serivce page.
An e-mail address is required for ordering an online course. Once your order has been placed, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. Please allow 2-3 business days.
All refund requests must be received by AOTA by e-mail 1 week prior to workshop date; refunds will not be issued after that date. Refunds will be forwarded, less 20% processing fee, after the actual program, or you may choose to transfer your full registration fee to another AOTA workshop 1 week prior to original workshop date. Partial refunds will not be issued. For more information call 877-404-AOTA (2682); email firstname.lastname@example.org
If a workshop does not meet the minimum registration quota 1 week before the workshop date, it may be cancelled. Individuals registered for a cancelled workshop will be notified and will receive a full refund. In the event of a cancellation, AOTA is not responsible for expenses incurred, including but not limited to airline tickets, other travel, food or room.