Get your FREE AOTA Digital Badge after you complete a Fieldwork Educator Certificate Workshop!
Click here for details
Michigan - Mason (February 15-16, 2019)
Origami Brain Injury Rehabilitation Center
3181 Sandhill Rd.
Mason, MI 48854
February 15-16, 2019 (Registration deadline: February 1)
Instructors: Sara Clark and Kimberly Ganzevoort
Earn 15 Contact Hours (1.5 AOTA CEUs/15 NBCOT PDUs)
As an occupational therapy fieldwork educator, your knowledge, supervision, and direction are critical to the success of your students and to the future of occupational therapy. AOTA is pleased to offer you the opportunity to advance your skills in this important area at the AOTA Fieldwork Educator Certificate Program!
What you can expect to gain from this unique 2-day training for fieldwork educators and academic fieldwork coordinators—
- Deeper understanding of your role as a fieldwork educator
- Effective strategies to integrate learning theories and supervision models
- Increased skills to provide high-quality educational opportunities during fieldwork experiences
- Interaction with trainers through dialogue and reflections about fieldwork
- Engagement in 4 curricular modules: administration, education, supervision, and evaluation
- Analysis of strategies to support best practice in fieldwork education
- Continuing education credit (15 contact hours) toward licensure renewal
Contact: Kara Christy at email@example.com or 517-455-0259
For other ways to order, see the Customer Service page.
All refund requests must be received by AOTA via email 1 week prior to workshop date; refunds will not be issued after that date. Refunds will be forwarded, less 10% processing fee, after the actual program, or you may choose to transfer your full registration fee to another AOTA workshop 1 week prior to original workshop date. Partial refunds will not be issued. For more information call 877-404-AOTA (2682); email AOTACustomerService@PBD.com
If a workshop does not meet the minimum registration quota 1 week before the workshop date, it may be cancelled. Individuals registered for a cancelled workshop will be notified immediately and will receive a full refund. In the event of a cancellation, AOTA is not responsible for expenses incurred, including but not limited to airline tickets, other travel, food or room.