Publisher: AOTA Continuing Education
Newly Updated CE course for the 4th edition of the OTPF!
Debbie Amini, EdD, OTR/L, FAOTA
American Occupational Therapy Association
Julie Dorsey, OTD, OTR/L, CEAS, FAOTA
Earn .15 AOTA CEU (1.88 NBCOT PDUs/1.5 contact hours)
This course focuses on applying and articulating occupational therapy's unique domain as described in the 4th edition of the OTPF published in 2020. Information in the course is relevant in all practice settings and assists practitioners in articulating the valued and authentic contributions of occupational therapy. Information provided in the course is very useful for practitioners, academic educators, students, fieldwork supervisors, and researchers in appreciating the diversity and unifying aspects of occupational therapy in a variety of settings.
Several changes to the 4th edition of the OTPF are highlighted in this course including the addition of health management as an area of occupation.
Following this course, the learner will be able to:
1) Explain the history of, and rationale for, the development of the OTPF
2) Descrive the purpose of the OTPF
3) Distinguish a practice framework from an intervention model or frame of reference
4) Identify and describe features of the domain of OT
5) Identify and describe features of the process of OT
6) Identify approaches to intervention
7) Identify types of interventions and outcomes of occupational therapy
Use this screen to login to your MyAOTA.org account.
If you do not have an account please click Create Free Account.
If you need further help, contact us at email@example.com
Please log in with your AOTA account.
Create an account to get started