The new AOTA What Is Occupational Therapy? brochure is a valuable resource for consumers and other health care professionals to better understand the role of occupational therapy and the important service it provides in helping people deal with injuries, disabilities, and illness and maintain their value and independence in life.
Answering the top 6 Qs about occupational therapy, readers will learn
- WHAT Is Occupational Therapy? — defines "occupations" as meaningful everyday activities and the many roles they affect, including parent, spouse, and employee.
- WHY Would I Need Occupational Therapy? — describes the role of OT evaluation and intervention in enabling people across the lifespan to do the activities that are important to them.
- WHO Are Occupational Therapy Practitioners? — explains the unique and holistic health care skills that OT practitioners provide through evidence-based research and practice.
- WHEN Do I Need Occupational Therapy? — clarifies OT's focus on goals, activities, and independence.
- WHERE Can I Get Occupational Therapy? — identifies work settings where OT practitioners are employed.
- HOW Do I Schedule An Occupational Therapy Visit? — provides information about finding an occupational therapy practitioner.
Quantity Price Discount
2 Packs (50) = 10%
4 Packs (100) = 20%
10 Packs (250) = 30%
20 Packs (500) = 40%