WHAT IS OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY—PRODUCTIVE AGING (Pack of 25 brochures)
AOTA is proud to offer the new productive aging version of the brochure What Is Occupational Therapy? It is a valuable resource for consumers and other health care professionals to help them better understand the role of occupational therapy and the important service it provides for older adults in dealing with injuries, disabilities, and illness, and maintaining value and independence in life.
Quantity Price Discount
2 Packs (50) = 10%
4 Packs (100) = 20%
10 Packs (250) = 30%
20 Packs (500) = 40%
Answering the top 6 Qs about occupational therapy, readers will learn
· WHAT Is Occupational Therapy? — defines “occupations” as meaningful everyday activities and the many roles they affect in aging, including spouse, grandparent, and adult volunteer.
· WHY Would I Need Occupational Therapy? — describes the role of OT evaluation and intervention in enabling the activities that are important to older adults, including safe older driving, falls prevention, and home accessibility.
· WHO Are Occupational Therapy Practitioners? — explains the unique and holistic health care skills that OT practitioners provide through evidence-based research and practice.
· WHEN Do I Need Occupational Therapy? — clarifies OT’s focus on goals, activities, and independence.
· WHERE Can I Get Occupational Therapy? — identifies work settings where OT practitioners are employed.
· HOW Do I Schedule An Occupational Therapy Visit? — provides information about finding an occupational therapy practitioner.