Get your FREE AOTA Digital Badge when you attend a Fieldwork Educator Certificate Workshop!
Click here for details
Maine – Portland (May 6-7, 2017)
University of New England
Westbrook College of Health Professions
716 Stevens Ave.
Portland, ME 04103
May 6-7, 2017 (Registration deadline: May 1)
Instructors: Linda Duncombe and Sue Higgins
Earn 15 Contact Hours (1.5 AOTA CEUs/15 NBCOT PDUs)
As an occupational therapy fieldwork educator, your knowledge, supervision, and direction are critical to the success of your students and to the future of occupational therapy. AOTA is pleased to offer you the opportunity to advance your skills in this important area at the AOTA Fieldwork Educator Certificate Program!
What you can expect to gain from this unique 2-day training for fieldwork educators and academic fieldwork coordinators—
- Deeper understanding of your role as a fieldwork educator
- Effective strategies to integrate learning theories and supervision models
- Increased skills to provide high-quality educational opportunities during fieldwork experiences
- Interaction with trainers through dialogue and reflections about fieldwork
- Engagement in 4 curricular modules: administration, education, supervision, and evaluation
- Analysis of strategies to support best practice in fieldwork education
- Continuing education credit (15 contact hours) toward licensure renewal
Contact: Scott McNeil at email@example.com; 207-221-4109
For other ways to order, see the Customer Service page.
An e-mail address is required for ordering an online course. Once your order has been placed, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. Please allow 2-3 business days.
All refund requests must be received by AOTA by e-mail 1 week prior to workshop date; refunds will not be issued after that date. Refunds will be forwarded, less 20% processing fee, after the actual program, or you may choose to transfer your full registration fee to another AOTA workshop 1 week prior to original workshop date. Partial refunds will not be issued. For more information call 877-404-AOTA (2682); email AOTACustomerService@PBD.com