Get your FREE AOTA Digital Badge when you attend a Fieldwork Educator Certificate Workshop!
Click here for details
Indiana – Indianapolis (October 20-21, 2017)
University of Indianapolis
Health Pavilion School of Occupational Therapy
1643 East Hanna Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46227
October 20-21, 2017 (Registration deadline: October 6)
Instructors: Rebecca Barton and Donna Heinle
Earn 15 Contact Hours (1.5 AOTA CEUs/15 NBCOT PDUs)
As an occupational therapy fieldwork educator, your knowledge, supervision, and direction are critical to the success of your students and to the future of occupational therapy. AOTA is pleased to offer you the opportunity to advance your skills in this important area at the AOTA Fieldwork Educator Certificate Program!
What you can expect to gain from this unique 2-day training for fieldwork educators and academic fieldwork coordinators—
- Deeper understanding of your role as a fieldwork educator
- Effective strategies to integrate learning theories and supervision models
- Increased skills to provide high-quality educational opportunities during fieldwork experiences
- Interaction with trainers through dialogue and reflections about fieldwork
- Engagement in 4 curricular modules: administration, education, supervision, and evaluation
- Analysis of strategies to support best practice in fieldwork education
- Continuing education credit (15 contact hours) toward licensure renewal
Contact: Rebecca Barton at email@example.com; 317-788-3511
For other ways to order, see the Customer Service page.